Monday, January 31, 2011

Weight Loss Update - Aaaack!

So I weighed this morning and I am up another 1/2 lb! Geez - what is going on here? I am still nursing Owen, so that should be helping me out. While I am not really exercising, I am active and the kids and housework keep me moving. Very frustrating...

So this week I am pulling out the "big guns". I am removing...wait for it, wait for it...SWEETS from my diet. My definition of sweets: cake, pie, ice cream, ccokies, candy, etc. So no more twinkies and milk or those yummy Lofthouse cookies with ice cream. :( Looks like my after dinner snack will have to be an apple.

Wish me luck - so far my elimination diet is not working as well as I would have thought. Well, so far it isn't working at all really. I am going to keep working at it and hopefully my body will change it's mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment