Thursday, January 27, 2011

Last Week in Pictures - Catchin' Up

Finally! Last week in pictures...

Abby's mouse is finished. It is hot pink wool and slightly felted. She loves it. I had no idea how cool this would make me seem to my children.

Abby selling GS cookies with her BFF. She had so much fun!


Abby at her Girl Scout meeting. I was so relieved to turn in our cookie orders... until I remembered I would soon be collecting money and delivering all those cookies...


My broken laptop.


Jacob is in a full-blown "pajama phase". He changes pajamas several times (5+) throughout the day and does not limit himself to his own pajamas - he also wears Owen's, even if they are too small. :)

We had another pretty snow...


Josh took this one for me and I loved it because of Owen's pretty blue eyes. He had just eaten ravioli FYI.









No comments:

Post a Comment