Friday, January 7, 2011

A Week in Pictures

So... I have been working on "1/365 challenge". That is 1 picture every day for 365 days. So far the hardest part has been picking one picture to represent each day. I think I am off to a great start. Some days we did things out of the ordinary and then other days I took snapshots of my everyday life. I want to remember it all! Here is what I have this week to share:


Josh and I went to bed at 11:15 on New Year's Eve. I broke out the sparkling grape juice in the morning for the kids to try. They thought it was gross, but did like the fancy glasses. Josh informed me that I was dork for buying the sparkling grape juice in the first place.

Abby, in her red glasses, at the Customs House. She was checking out the model trains.

We went to Jumpzone in Clarksville with Laurie - fun, fun, fun! It was the girls' last day before back to school.

Owen is finally bouncing in this thing!


In the school parking lot - all the kids have their first day back to school after the break .

The view from my kitchen sink. Toys in the yard. Old funky hummingbird feeder. On the sill - a broken turtle salt shaker. I love turtles and my kids love to break stuff. Also on the window sill - a hot wheels car and a Strawberry Shortcake hat. Both had been dipped in yogurt for some reason and I had washed them.

Our bed... in the living room. Owen is currently winning the "battle of the bedroom". We share a room and he won't sleep in his crib when Josh and I are in there. Of course we are working on a solution, but for now Josh and I are enjoying watching the big television before bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment