Friday, January 14, 2011

A Week in Pictures - Week 2

There has not been a lot going on around here lately and my pictures are proof. Our "huge" snowstorm only gave us a couple of inches of snow, but it was enough to trap us in the house this week.


This week Josh and I took a huge step and evicted Owen. We moved him out of our room and into the kids' room. It is working out beautifully with the exception of naps. At least now we have a little bit of space to ourselves!

We had to run to Wal-Mart the night before the snowstorm. It was insane (think Black Friday shopping). I couldn't get a good pic of the insanity but I did get a pic of us getting pizza for dinner afterward. :) Please note the crack in my windshield and if you see husband - tell him I deserve a new piece of glass for the Subie.

I think I bundled Owen up well for playing in the snow - he looks pretty comfortable...

The kids and I love to walk down to the creek and play "guess the animal tracks" in the snow. These are either crane or turkey - my vote is turkey.

My attempt to get started on a pair of booties for Owen. The result was a tangled mess. I am obviously doing something wrong - I just have to figure out what that is.

Knitting attempt #2 - complete a mouse project I started who knows when. All I had left to do was stitch it up and stuff it. I was off to a good start until Josh hid my book so that I would spend time with him instead!

Josh went in to work late today so I got to make him (and the kids) breakfast. Josh's plate is over-easy eggs, white toast and sausage. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment