Monday, May 4, 2009

Things That Bug Me - Part I

  • Finding empty juice boxes all over the house.
  • Running the dishwasher twice because the dishes did not get clean the first time, then having to towel dry the dishes because Jacob started the dishwasher a third time.
  • "Unballing" Josh's socks before I can wash them.
  • Seperating Josh's shirts before I can wash them - he wears layers then takes them off together.
  • Cheerios - I find them stuck to the bottom of my feet, in my shoes, in my bed, EVERYWHERE!!!!
  • Forgetting to add the bleach to my bleach load.
  • Telemarketers - especially the recorded ones for vehicle warranties.
  • Stepping on small toys in the middle night. My cousin once told me that there is no greater pain than stepping on a Barbie shoe. Amen!

To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment