Monday, June 1, 2009

Dean and Sarah's Wedding Video

Here is my bro's wedding video. You can skip forward to 5:36 to see Abby's appearance but I would watch the whole thing :) It was the best wedding and I am not a fan of weddings. That is probably why Josh and I eloped - hahaha! The music was great - all were friends and family of the bride and groom. My brother is a musician and has some very talented friends. Also, the officiant was wonderful. It was his first wedding and he told everyone "if anyone sees a reason why these two should not be married, just keep it to yourself because I don't how to deal with that." hahaha. He was really funny and helped everyone relax. It was a great day. I am glad we got to be part of it.


Sarah and Dean's Wedding from Sarah Bratcher on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment