Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mommy Must-Have - Squeezit!


I received a pack of Squeezits in my Christmas stocking this year and at the time I didn't think much about it. They have turned out to be quite handy and one of my favorite new "mommy products".


Obviously they are great for toothpaste. They are especially great for children's toothpaste because as the tube gets less full it gets harder for little hands to squeeze.


My favorite use for the Squeezit is for diaper rash ointment. Owen has some pretty complicated rashes. The best ointments are expensive (small tube of Triple Paste = $10) and the Squeezit helps me to be able to use every last bit.


I just wanted to share because I always love finding new products that make life easier and save me money - check it out! http://www.evriholder.com/Squeezit.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment