Thursday, December 9, 2010

1/365 Challenge


I stole this from another blog but I am claiming it as my own! ;)

Starting January 1st, 2011, I am challenging myself to take one photo everyday. The goal is to take a photo of a subject that is unique to that day. It doesn't have to be anything crazy - it can be a picture of someone new that you meet or some new place you went.

Now, I am not naive enough to think that I will end up 365 photos by the end of the year but, I am going to try to be diligent and get as many days as possible. I think it will be a great way to look back at the year when it is done. Hmm... maybe the photos could even be compiled in to a book at the end of the year.

This is a challenge that anyone can do (as long as you have a camera, of course). You don't have to have an expensive camera or be a professional photogragher. Just set your camera to record the date and start clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment