Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My To-Do List




Josh got Jacob a new (or rather new-to-us) bed yesterday off of craigslist. He loves it - and I am sooo happy because that means I get to mark one thing off my to-do list!


I have multiple to-do lists. For example: Things that must be done today - get Abby juice boxes for her school lunch. Things that must be done this week - plan Jacob's birthday party. Things that must be done soon - get Halloween costumes off eBay. But this one comes off the BIG list - Things to do before the baby comes. Now I am ready to move on to the next step. Unfortunately, the list gets more complicated the further down you go.

  1. Get Jacob a bed and out of the crib!


  2. Figure out how I am going to fit the crib in my tiny bedroom.


  3. Clean up my Subaru and sell it.


  4. Buy a new car with third-row seats.


  5. Buy a bigger house!


Sounds daunting but I have a little time. One down, four to go...





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on crossing one big important item off your list! I'm glad he loves it!

    ReplyDelete